Starch Processing Kettles
- The Starch Processing Kettles we offers are specially designed unit for application in pharmaceutical processing units. It is used for preparation of binder materials. This is also called starch paste kettle and is constructed as a hemispherical kettle with jacket mounted on trunnion that is supported with the help of a shaft. The kettle is provided with an anchor type beater for mixing the binder material and the paste with multiple speed option.
- The starch paste kettle is a specially designed unit for preparation of binder material
- It is a hemispherical kettle with jacket mounted on trunnion supports with the help of shaft.
- The kettle has a small cylindrical top shell with a spout for pouring out binder mass.
- The kettle is provided with Anchor type beater for paste mixing with dual speed option.
- Jacket is provided with steam accessories i.e pressure guage. Safety valve and vent cock.
- The Kettle is also provided with a lever with hand wheel to accomplish titling manually
- The kettle is provided with 16 swg thick SS 304 losses lid.